Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our Family

Hi!

My name is Joshua, I'm Ryan's brother and we're here to tell you all about the exciting adventure life has been
for us and what an amazing privilege it is to live in our LORD's world. First and foremost, our family is full of 
wonderful brothers and sisters, and although we may not always get a long we  know that we can't stay mad
at each other forever. Josh and I, have been feeling a little sad today about life and have been somewhat lonely (can you imagine that--lonely in a big family). But when my brother Ryan asked me to join him I quickly brightened up and began writing what you are now reading.
Sam and Bekky

First of all, I will start with my large family, from the oldest to the youngest. My sister, Bekky, was married almost six years ago to her husband, Sam, and has been living in Montana every since. She is very beautiful, smart, and just plain fun to be around. I can remember
David , Grace and Anna,
when she would chase after Ryan and me to get our chores done. Now she chases her own kids. I can also remember my brother, David, who is also about to be married this summer! David is a very talented and blessed musician and graphic designer. He can also be very funny--like the time when he put a long sock over his head and face (it made us all laugh) then their are my sisters, Anna and Grace. People often mistake them for twins, which makes no sense because they are not identical except for their natural beauty and the fact that they are best friends. Anna is quiet and patient. We don't know exactly who she will become. We do know she loves working with children, but she is a mystery which probably is why she is so cool. Grace is graceful though impatient at times. She is married to her husband, Cody, and they recently had a baby girl named Jocelyn. 
Leah

As for Leah, She is very beautiful, blessed, and talented. She lives with her husband, John, and works as graphic designer. I remember when Leah used to tell us stories about the great ninja "Achoo" and his funny cowboy "Side-kick".

Mom and Dad are probably the most patient people in our family because they have to deal with all of us. Dad is wise and very funny. My Mother is very loving and encouraging. I love them both very much. So now there are only nine children remaining at home in my family I haven't told you about.

So here we go. Timothy, another older brother, is a dilligent, faithful, hard-working, man who I find often to be a role model for me next to my Dad. I remember when my brother Tim helped me to understand be and comfortable being myself around other people. My sister Nicole is very "ugly"--Hee! Hee! Just kidding! Nicole is just like all my other sisters; very beautiful. She always makes us laugh just by a look or a joke.
OK!Know were down to Sarah, Ellie, Olivia, Faith, Lorilee and patience. Sarah is sweet and one of the most intelligent sisters of all! Now Ellie, Olivia, Faith and Lorilee
are funny and sinpley best friends. They love each other so much!
                              
I love my family!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have an awesome family, thank for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete